The recent Lucky 13 quiz proved incredibly difficult…it seems the team do not know as much about their members as they may have thought.
In the end nobody managed to get more than six of the 18 questions answered correctly – and the two people with six correct responses were declared winners. They were Lynn M and Jean Kopinsk who received SX credits and XP.
So here are the answers…how many would you have got right?
(1) Tom Wacker is the author of “The Art and Science of Motorcycle Touring”.
(2) John Brewer is an English teacher who lives in Germany and likes Star Wars.
(3) Sunny Suggs used to have a cat named Booger.
(4) Janelle Pineau plays the guitar, has 3 books full of self-written songs, and dreams of being a rock star.
(5) Boris Petricevic still plays with his first ever computer (a Commodore 64) but has only shaved off his beard twice in his life.
(6) Tony Tezak served 24 years active duty with the US Air Force.
(7) Myra P likes to have a bowl of mixed cheesy scrambled eggs, crumbled bacon and grits (with toast) for breakfast.
(8) Lynn M is a descendant of both Martha Washington and William the Conqueror.
(9) Stephen Whittle got the chicken pox at the age of 14 during a Black Friday shopping trip in Atlanta, Georgia.
(10) Elina Balashova was told by a doctor (after breaking an arm) that she could never play the violin.
(11) Jean Kopinski now lives on the very hill that her husband proposed to her on.
(12) Wendy Browning is a 37 year old proud parent of a 21 year old son.
(13) Brian Cullen played trumpet for 11 years.
(14) Tony Calabrese grew up in Chicago and collects stamps.
(15) Scott Wright didn’t have his drivers license until he was 19.
(16) Aga Capoon has been working as a makeup artist at city theater.
(17) Adam Brockie beat Bubba Watson in a 2 day golf tournament in Ft. Walton Beach.
(18) Kevin Phillips has been declared legally blind can but still see in one eye — sees things in a different way.