I hired a couple of surveillance kittens to work out where the SurfAholics kept their data.
They were super quiet and unlike the kittens Larry used for the CTP login stats, these ones came up with the goods.
Here is just some of what surveillance kittens Stefan and Sabrina found…
- The Alphas track their daily performance to find out what works and what needs to be improved on.
- In month three they manged to average a Daily Challenge Boost of 386% (before counting k4 upgrades and renewals).
- Six Alpha team members averaged a perfect month in completing the Daily Challenge and Kelvin Ross achieved and overall daily average of 20.86%.
- The monthly top point earner was Rip having earned 146,637,156 points total and having the highest 1 week total at 79,905,211.
- The data collected has been used to help distribute the monthly TT Reward Points won by the team using the top-secret SAA Performance Points System.
- The Alphas are still the only team to have won a monthly competition.
- “Persistence and Perseverance” are two words that Matt loves the most.
At this point the kittens were distracted by a bowl of milk and went off to enjoy that before reporting their findings to me.
Thankfully Matt likes sharing and you can find all the data the kittens missed on the two links below: