What would happen if TELive and the Sweeva Surf Party both took place at the same time…and in exactly the same venue?
Well this is what is going to happen today at 4pm Eastern when these two worlds collide.
We are working hard behind the scenes with a group of tame scientists to help ensure that the effects of the impact are kept to a minimum.
They have come up with a plan and to make it work fully we need your help. So here is what you can do.
- Turn up for TELive as normal at 4pm Eastern today…same time and same place as normal. Jon always tweets it out and the link is always posted in the TELive Skype room also.
- Be mentally prepared for a Sweeva Surf Party. This means having Sweeva open so that you can surf along with us as we all view exactly the same pages as each other for a full hour.
- Advertise your pages on Sweeva. Be unique, stick out, be seen and be different.
- If you are a member of CTP Teams then you really want to get your team promoted during the Surf Party…there may be prizes up for grabs.
- Have fun and enjoy yourselves.
- See you there. Tin hats are not required.
P.S. I’ve typed this really quietly so as not to wake the neighbors.
P.P.S. Keep sending in your videos to Jon about how CTP has made a difference in your life…blog post already written about the first eight…but everyone who gets their video shown in CTP Training will get mentioned on this blog.