Over at the SurfAholics Alpha team headquarters, the focus is all about performance and, more specifically, about rewarding performance.
This week team leader Matt Badura announced two new initiatives via the team blog.
Firstly team members are being asked to nominate one of their colleagues for a special “Peer Choice Award” which, as Matt eloquently puts it, is designed “to show those working their butt off a little extra love.”
Team members who go above and beyond the call of duty, as judged by their peers, will get a bonus while there is a cash award for the member with the most nominations; the cash award becomes active each time the Alphas win a monthly Teams contest.
In addition there are also Performance and Participation Awards which go towards how CTP Rewards Points are divided among team members.
And again, when the Alphas win a month on CTP Teams, this triggers $50 of cash prizes which team members can share as set out below:
1) Overall top monthly ctp teams point earner – $10 cash
2) Overall top daily challenge % completion – $10 cash (ties decided by top points earned)
3) Overall top promos completion – $10 cash (ties decided by top points earned)
4) Peer choice award winner – $10 cash
5) 2 random prizes of $5 cash (qualify by earning at least an average of 15% in daily challenges during the month)
Would a similar plan work for your team? Are you already doing something similar? Let me know in the comments below.