This team was mentioned during a recent Sweeva Surf Party (the one before last actually) and I commented that I didn’t remember ever writing about them so I have decided to put that right.
The team is led by Russell Stockley – who is also well known for his weekly game show ‘Cuppa Time’ which you should all check out if you have not done so already. Also check out his blog Russell’s Ramblings which is well worth a regular read.
So as I write this, the team are in 14th place in the Competitive League and have 13 of a possible 15 members. Their team motto says they like to have “…fantastic, frivolous fun” which is obviously a good thing.
So here are seven facts you may not have known about the team:
- Indulge Yourself was formed on the first day that CTP teams became live
- It is made up of a mixture of CTP members and has consistently stayed in the Top 20 and in the first week it did make the Top 10.
- The main philosophy of Indulge Yourself is to have fun while also receiving benefits for being part of a much wider community.
- Members of Indulge Yourself have approached to join because they want to have fun ad not be pressured by other team members to be super active every day.
- Sometimes some members don’t have time to be surfing everyday or maxing out the amount of points that they can get. So every now and then it is good to Indulge Yourself and take part in a group activity.
- Indulge yourself has won reward points every month which is shared amongst all the group members.
- Indulge Yourself Blog is at http://indulgeyourself-ctp.russellstockley.com/ which was created not long after the team was created.