A mainstay inside of the teams and around the industry, Doug could be considered….The owner of the people! After years of surfing, Doug took the bulls by the horns and became the owner of the popular Cool Cat Hits a few years ago…
Since then, Doug has become one of the most well known owners and someone who has a unique approach to life, business and everything in between…Let’s meet, our friend Doug Roehrig!
1. You’ve been involved in CTP for years now, how did you stumble across the community?
I stumbled across CTP while surfing Tim Tech sites. I started surfing around the mid 2000’s and was looking for a way to make money online.
The training in CTP has been tremendous and I love the certification that comes along with it!
2. Now you are a traffic exchange owner, and have been involved in CTP Teams as both a surfer and owner….What has been the biggest challenge in making the switch from surfer to owner?
The biggest challenge in making the switch from surfer to owner is that I have to realize I can’t give everything away as much as I would like to do so.
The temptation to give away the farm is always there and I have to fight it.
3. You’ve also spent a huge amount of time being in front of people every night in the Legacy Hours. How important has that been for your brand and your business?
Being active is one of the most important things an owner can do. Just being there increases trust and reliability. I have been able to build my brand by being active in the legacy hours night after night.
4. What’s the biggest take away you have experienced from being active in CTP Teams?
The biggest take away I have experienced from being active in CTP Teams is that determination and stick-to-it-ness can work wonders!
As a team you always accomplish more and although the goals may be different from player to player they all align to become a great marketer through CTP!
5. And finally, one piece of advice that you would give all new surfers just getting started in the business?
For those that are just starting in the business I first commend you! You couldn’t have come into a better part of the NET at a better time!
The main thing I would recommend is to take your time and go through all the CTP Training and Certification. You’ll learn so much that puts you on the right path to success.
Just be patient and know that in time you to will be successful!