So Tim did something really cool yesterday. He made it so that if you are logged into Rocket Responder and CTP then you can now automatically get XP just for reading emails.
Just to be totally clear, you don’t get XP for reading any old emails…they have to be emails sent from RocketResponder accounts.
To make it work, simply do this…
- Log into CTP and RocketResponder
- Click on the big “Earn Points for your Team” button on the CTP Dashboard page
- Select “Read Emails” from the dropdown menu. (Doing the above steps will take you here.)
- Click on the link that says “enter your username” and enter your CTP username, in the box then hit “save changes”
- You’re good to go.
OK so now do you want to know something else really cool that Tim did?
Well you will have noticed that the page you landed on when you selected “Read Emails” contained a list of ten RocketResponder lists.
This is good for two reasons:
- It gives you ideas for lists to subscribe to so that you can get XP for reading the emails you will receive from the people whose lists you sign up to.
- Imagine if yours was among that list of ten…then you would be automatically buiding your list with subscribers who now want to read your emails. Cool or what?
So how you get on that list…well it costs just 10 CTP tokens to be in the pool of potential lists shown on that page. Just fill out your list name and the list parmalink and hit “Add List!” and you are in for only ten CTP tokens.
Ten lists are shown at any given time and when a CTP member subscribes to a list then a new list from the pool appears for them to select.
List building really doesn’t get any easier than this. I am sure you will agree these are two awesome features and members are already reporting that they have dozens of new signups already by being on this page.