It starts in a few hours…Midnight eastern tonight!!!
After a week of watching the standings and coming up with a game plan to create one of the most epic XP contests in history, we’re about to get started on 7 days of madness!
Here’s how it’s going to play out…
We’re giving away a minimum of 5 – $20 cash prizes to random Team Players who reach the minimum threshold of 400 million XP.
Simply hunt the internet for CTP XP, surf the traffic exchanges with Tiered XP, look for special giveaways and accumulate as much CTP XP as you can over the next 7 days. When you each 400 million CTP XP, you get entered to win!
But here’s where it gets really exciting…
Once we hit 50 total players that have reached 400 million CTP XP, we will add another $20 cash prize to the pool for every 10 players that hit the threshold.
For example, if we get 100 players that reach the 400 million goal we will be giving away 10 prizes of $20! If we get 150, that means 15 prizes of $20 and so on….
The contests starts tonight at midnight and runs until next Sunday evening. And the more players that get involved, the more prizes there will be. So make sure your teams know…We’re giving away real cash all week long!
Here’s a few tips to get the most CTP XP this week:
– Read this blog post that Patrick wrote that describes all the ways you can generate CTP XP
– Surf the TimTech traffic exchanges for the 100,000 and 500,000 XP badges
– Support the traffic exchanges that offer Tiered XP surf badges, you can rack up a lot!
– Kore4 your account. Upgrade at RocketResponder. Join Trck.me – this gets you a 500% bonus for your team!
– Look for offers, deals and bonuses while surfing from people offering CTP XP! You can rack up millions of points a day!
Good luck to everyone! We want to give away hundreds and hundreds of dollars this week but it only can happen if you let your teams know and everyone starts hunting 🙂
Let’s get busy!!!!
Special note: The draw for everyone that reaches 400 million CTP XP will be done using Random.org and live on Traffic Exchange Live – May the 18th