As we get started with the pre-season for Season Three of CTP Teams, now would be a good time to help new members catch up on what some of the older hands already know.
To the end, we have trawled through all of the posts on this blog and pulled together some of the ones that people might like to read up on.
For each topic there will be a brief description of the subject covered and a link to the original post. So let’s go…
- How to send a direct message to your entire team within the CTP message system.
- Explaining Vault & Key and Submarine Game promos for traffic exchange owners.
- Sweeva is a good place to advertise and has proved very popular with CTP Teams – especially for teams competing for XP during the Sweeva Surf Party. Here is how to get your pages shown on Sweeva. How to make a bid on Sweeva.
- Explaining why TimTech badges are a great way to drive traffic and activity for traffic exchange owners.
- How to gift a Kore4 upgrade to your CTP downline.
- Introducing the CTP Marketplace where you can trade CTP goodies with other members.
- Who the sponsors are for Season Three of CTP Teams and what division they sponsor.
- Information about forming or joining a CTP Team, key dates for Season Three and other cool facts you will want to know.
- Social media…CTP Teams is on Twitter and Facebook.
- Everything you could ever possibly want to know about TimTech promos…who they are aimed at and how you could benefit.
The next post will explain some of the many varied ways that you can earn XP with CTP Teams and, as ever, Jon will be happy to explain anything more you need to know on TELive every Monday to Thursday at 4pm Eastern.