Team leaders will soon have a series of big, big decisions to make.
Today we announce the CTP Teams monthly prizes…we have a huge prize pot of TimTech Reward Points to give away for the top 25 teams each month.
And here’s the kicker…the points all go to the team leader…to do with as he or she sees fit.
So let’s look at the list of prizes:
CTP Teams Monthly Prizes
1. 50,000 TimTech Reward Points
6. 20,000 TimTech Reward Points
11. 9,000 TimTech Reward Points
16. 4,000 TimTech Reward Points
21. 1,800 TimTech Reward Points
See this blog post for the deadline dates for each of the monthly prizes.
And if you want to know, at a glance, whether your team is in the running for a monthly prize…you can do so from today.
There is now a “Monthly Points” option on the dropdown menu on the CTP Teams page telling you how many points you would win at the end of the current month if you finished the month where you currently are placed.
So here is the big decision…
How the team leaders decide to split the points is totally up to them.
They can be as democratic or autocratic as they see fit.
Here are some possible suggestions but I am sure that teams will have lots of ideas of their own:
- split them equally amongst all team members
- award them as prizes/incentives for top performing team members
- use them to buy goodies from the TimTech Reward Store…which can be raffled to team members.
- bank them to go for an even bigger prize at the end of each quarter (assuming you keep winning monthly prizes),
- use the Reward Points to buy experience points to give you a massive boost for the month ahead
- Say “I’m the team leader, they are all mine!”
So plan your strategy for winning and distributing these prizes starting now.
Oh and feel free to share your thoughts on this blog post in the comments below.