A few hours ago Lucky 13‘s Elina Balashova was described by Jon Olson as: “One of the most active surfers in the history of the traffic exchanges.”
Huge praise indeed from the man known as The TEGuy but he does have a point…let’s look at some of Elina’s stats:
- Elina has a sKore of 81
- She is level 180 at CTP, having clocked up 88 million personal XP
- She has collected 64,232 badges, has 13 kingships and 64 trophies and is pioneer of 19 badges.
- Her description on her CTP profile page says: “I am a crazy surfer, avid badges collector and a big CTP fan.”
But there is one more fact about this highly-active CTP Teams member…as of midnight Eastern last night, Elina is also a traffic exchange owner.
She launched her very own program – Sunshine Surf Club – and as Jon said on a special late night Spreecast to mark the event…it’s going to be epic.
If anyone knows what the traffic community wants in a new traffic exchange then it is Elina who also just happens to have the Daily Challenge for today also. No coincidence there, by the way, just good marketing.
So if you have not already joined Elina’s new TE then do so now…and by joining under TimTech you can get your hands on some wonderful bonus goodies…
– 25,000 CTP XP for free, just for signing up!
– a massive 250,000 CTP XP for upgrading at Sunshine Surf Club (any upgrade, any price!!!)
All you have to do is send in a support ticket with your ClickTrackProfit username and we’ll hook you up!
Yesterday in TELive we spoke about “action” and “attitude” and it looks like Elina could not have made the point we were trying to get across any better if she tried.